IDENTIFIED OPPORTUNITES FOR PLASTING PROCESSING
1. Non-Woven Fabrics (Hygienic & Medical).
2. Geo-synthetic Materials.
3. Dry Bulk PE Container Liners.
4. Medical Solution Bottles & Sharp Containers.
5. Woven Fabric for Flat Jumbo Bags.
6. Automobile Small Parts.
7. BOPP Film.
8. HDPE Composite Pipes.
SUGGESTED PRODUCTS BY CATEGORY
1. Children related: Infant care, toys, stationery baby strollers, child seats.
2. Automobile parts: Battery container, accessories, replacement parts.
3. Tires: Automobile tires.
4. Medical & health: IV solution bags, barrier film, disposable medical products.
5. Water related: Water purification membranes, rigid pipes.
6. Construction-Domestic, Plastic floorings, wallpapers, water proofing sheets.
7. Construction-Export: Specialty films for (window, construction, agriculture).
8. Household Electric Appliances,Household appliances, switches, wires and cables, LCD.
9. Paints: Construction paints, repair paints for automobile.
10. Others: Plastic in general, recycling system.
RESINS AND ENERGY
The tenants of RPTP will benefit significantly from competitively priced resins and electricity supplied from Petro Rabigh. Resin prices will be negotiated individually with tenants directly. Similarly electricity will be supplied at competitive rates, thus bringing significant savings. The following products are available and can be supplied from neighbouring Petro chemical complex.
1. High density polyethylene (HDPE)
2. Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
3. Polypropylene homopolymer (Homo PP)
4. Polypropylene random copolymer (Random PP)
5. Polypropylene impact copolymer (Impact PP)
6. Mono ethylene glycol (MEG)
7. Propylene oxide (PO)
RPTP benefits from state-of-the-art infrastructure, provisions including:
1. Accessibility to raw materials.
2. Logistic Service Center for the handling of cargos, transportation & warehousing by third party Companies already in the park.
3. Availability of international gateways of seaport and airport.
4. Rail transport maybe a good option from East to West by 2012.
5. Expansion underway .
6. North - South expected during 2010.
7. Land bridge expected during .
8. 2012 – 2014.
9. 25 kms to King Abdullah Economic City as an access to a possible future seaport and other facilities.